Lookbook

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We can be who we want to be.


So, after being absent for such a long time in blogging, I was busy doing these as part of my portfolio.

I've worked with so many random clients and collaborations. I can say I'm used to it so much and it still brings me joy every time a client is very happy with how s/he looks like after my magic. :)

I somehow improved in my Photography skills, Makeup has been innate ever since as well as my Styling powers, my Graphics venture is still doing good especially when  editing some of the photos I took. I started out as one in an RTW (ready to wear) company here in the Philippines. It taught me enough to improve my taste as a total artist. As a freelance artist,  thank God everything is still workable and going forward. I hope this blog will be too! See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment