Lookbook

Monday, June 23, 2014

Let's take a ride to the sky before the night is gone

oversized square shaped white top from thrift store
velvet gray boots from milanos
bloody red pants from people are people
baroque twisted head piece from thrift store
black square glasses from tomato
gold bracelet and tassles necklaces are given to me by the photographer and stylist

                         I got the chance to work in a shoot before for a catalogue and I did the hair and makeup and eventually helped with the styling since I got no more things to do that day. I hopped in between the breaks we had to ask for the photographer to take my photo. I'm in love with comfort whenever I don't get a lot of sleep especially if I have to wakeup early and go to work. Loose tops are heaven sent for me on days like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment